||Now iTouch Online Banking registered users can pay online for the goods purchased from Harilo.com.
What Harilo.com Does for You
- Harilo allows people in Nepal to buy goods from U.S. retailers, and pay with Nepali rupees (or US dollars).
- Harilo then ships the goods to Kathmandu & pay customs and V.A.T. for you! Every package can be tracked online through harilo.com website.
- The service is a safe, fun way to enjoy the enormous selection of goods available in the U.S. marketplace right from your computer.
- You can buy from popular U.S. retail websites, from eBay Buy It Now and even from U.S. wholesalers.
Who Uses Harilo.com?
- Anyone living in Nepal (from expats to Nepalis) can use Harilo's services to receive packages ordered online at any US based website.
- Nepali business people who do not want to spend money on buying trips to the US - they save money on airplane tickets, hotels and food (not to mention expensive visa fees).
- INGOs, NGOs and charities who need to order specialized equipment, receive donations or need to buy wholesale goods.
- NRNs who want to send gifts back home to friends and family in Nepal.
- People living in Nepal now enjoy the same services as U.S. citizens. Each customer chooses whether they would like to pay in Nepali rupees or US dollars. Stores in the U.S. typically do not ship overseas. Using Harilo.com package consolidation and international shipping services lets them buy just as if they were on a shopping trip to the United States.Read more..
Learn how to use Harilo | Harilo.com